Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

The animation was awesome but I mainly kept replaying this because of the music!

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

Ok then...
hmm

The New Sexy YouTube Red The New Sexy YouTube Red

Gay theory
Yes I hate the FNaF fanbase sometimes especially the very weird theories

Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread! Escape the Volcano Dungeon of Dread!

noice

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

I played this game a long time ago on gamepuma and now I have recently come back to it.
This game is a classic to me and my fav non profit game of all time.
It is just, OUTSTANDING!

One Night at Balloon Boy's One Night at Balloon Boy's

Ok, honest opinion...
Nice neat drawings made on scratch, could have been rendered to be more realistic but its fine. 7/10
Its not very imaginative seeing its just the same as the first FNAF. 1/10
The JUMPscare actually did make me... ahem, JUMP (thats why they call it a jumpscare XD) 10/10
Anyway that is my honest opinion, you could make more interesting mechanics which is what I LOVE!

at this time at this time

Wait yo making a game?

Churr

Going 3D! Going 3D!

Wait?
You made this for me didn't you...

420SnoopDogg responds:

`123478ijhgfdqwjkmnbvcsdtyuioplkjhgdsasdfyuiopokjhgf3edfRTYUIO;LK34567))(*^&*9876. So, Therefore, ~@#$%YHGFR%^IKJBWEJKJHge45609876543ERFGHLLJHGdtugyge36789987654321%^&*(8.

Pika-Swag Pika-Swag

Dang!
Shoulda asked you to help make sprites for my upcoming game but too late now.

420SnoopDogg responds:

Too Bad.... Welp, Im Always Avaliable, Although I Don't Usually Check My Messages, Or Even Go On My Computer, For That Matter. But, As I Continue Getting More Bored, I Will Post Some Of The Sprites. So, If You Need My Sprites, Feel Free To Ask. I Always Enjoy Helping. Also, If You Need A Sprite, Please Remember To Give Me A Well-Thought-Out Description And Even The Smallest Bit Of Credit In The Games [Or Videos] Description. Thanks, And Have A Nice Evening. Goodbye.